Y
Z
#
Группы

ђҐЄ« ¬  ­  DARKSIDE.ru

----
Новости

23 июл 2024 : Видео с текстом от DARK HEART

DARK HEART опубликовали официальное видео с текстом на песню "Night Won't Let Me Go", которая взята из нового альбома Out Of The Shadows: "Darkest Eyes" "Cast To Stone" "Edge Of Dreams" "Degrees Of Separation" "Wings Of The Night" "House Of Usurer" "Break The Chains" "Time To Fly" "K.O.T.D." "Night Won't Let Me Go"

\---/
Dark Heart
Информация

Страна
United KingdomВеликобритания
Стиль
-
Сайт
-
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DARKHEART.ROCK

Биография
Dark Heart were formed during the early eighties, releasing the debut album ‘’Shadows of the Night’’ on the Roadrunner label in 1984. After a number of successful live shows, the fast approaching end of NWOBHM era meant the band decided to go their separate ways, never quite fulfilling their potential or producing a follow up second album. Over the years the band has developed a cult following, gaining many new fans to their music. Founding member of the band Alan Clark went on to form Change of Heart moving from guitar to vocals and as the main song writer, the band have very much established themselves as one of the best British AOR/Rock bands, with 4 albums released to date…… Fast forward to 2024 and Dark Heart are BACK!
Скрыть/показать

~
Дискография

Материалы отсутствуют
Фотографии
\ /

/\\Вверх
Рейтинг@Mail.ru

1997-2024 © Russian Darkside e-Zine.   Если вы нашли на этой странице ошибку или есть комментарии и пожелания, то сообщите нам об этом